3/30

My first day of shooting was done. I did the driving scenes and multiple shots of driving. I gathered all of my actors at north lakes park to meet up for the shoot. We then drove down Weston Road and Indian Trace for the driving shots. I shot the first scene of the dialogue of the 2 men talking to each other. The shoot pumped out the first 2 scenes of the film opening. The shoot for the day was successful but gave me a big realization. I have a huge hole in my production. My actors. Due to the fact that I am working alone in the project, I have to find actors to be in front of the camera. My friends are not bad actors, its just, they are unreliable. One of my actors had to leave to his house in the middle of the shoot. This made me realize that I have to be on the schedule of my actors, and they are not getting paid or a grade. So their motivation to finish the shoot isn't the highest. From now on I will only have one or two actors doing the film. This means deleting my footage, rewriting the script and redrawing the storyboard.

Comments

Popular Posts