3/21

This film opening pays homage to one of my favorite movies of all time, Good fellas. The mob-boss, true crime, gun-slinging body bag film has been a favorite of mine ever since I watched out. If I were to ever make anything cinematic, it would be a true-crime story. For the film opening on Good fellas, they are driving down a road and encounter a speed bump. But really, there lost-dead hostage in their trunk is moving around as they pull over and kill him, very non-nonchalantly. The movie for me was an escape from reality, a look inside how gangsters live their days and handle their business. I wanted to make a film opening with the same vibe. The characters will be driving down the road at night to handle business, to ultimately face their fate of death. The shots will be similar to Good fellas.


Image result for goodfellas opening scene

Comments

Popular Posts