For the film opening my supplies will just be the FILMIC Pro iphone app and an iphone tripod stand. For my moving shots I will close all the legs and hold it with my hands as a home-made steady-cam. For action shots I will hold my iphone in my hand.

I chose to use my iphone instead of a DSLR because of the durability, portability and adaptability with an iphone. Although a DSLR may be better and more professional looking footage than an iphone. I couldn’t get my hands on a DSLR tripod and they are way too expensive. An iphone tripod is cheap and my school even had one I could use. An iphone is great for action shots because if it is dropped, the camera is unharmed( I have a durable case) and due to the size it would be easy to manipulate the shots. With a lighter camera comes with your arms not being as tired from retakes. Why work hard when you can work smart.

Comments

Popular Posts